Thirukarthigai Deepam is on 6th December 2022 click here for recipes

Search Recipes in Sara's Corner

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Think Spice Think Garam Masala an Event Announcement!!!

Hi Friends,


This month am happy to host Think Spice - Think Garam Masala an event started by Sunitha of Sunitha's World. I would like to thank Sunitha for giving me an opportunity for hosting this event.

Logo

Rules for the event.
1. Prepare any vegetarian dish using Garam Masala and post between now and 30th June. (Only vegetarian no eggs please).

2. Please linkback to this event announcement and Sunitha's World page. Use of Logo is appreciated.

3. Email me at simplysara07@gmail.com with Subject Think Spice - Garam Masala and following details.

- Your Name
- Blog name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
- Picture with size 300 x 300 pixels

4. Archived entries should be reposted with event linked back.

5. Non-bloggers too can participate in this event, send in your recipe by email with or without a photograph.

6. Multiple entries are accepted.

7. Round up will be posted in July.

Please feel free to leave your comments. Hope you enjoy the participation @ Sara's Corner.

Looking forward for your wonderful entries.


Will be soon back with the Roundup of CWS Cumin Seeds.

Cheers,
Saraswathi Iyer

18 comments:

Aruna Manikandan on June 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

nice event dear...
Count me in :-)

FH on June 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM said...

Will send you one on Wednesday!:)

Indian Khana on June 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

Have a happpy hosting...will send my entry

Unknown on June 8, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

Saraswathi, do you want to specify garam masala or do you mean garam masala as in those blend of masalas together. Sorry if my question is silly !!! I would love to participate :)

Panchpakwan on June 8, 2010 at 3:00 AM said...

Nice theme of event Sara..Sure will send my entry soon.

Priya Suresh on June 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

Happy hosting, will send my entries..

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) on June 10, 2010 at 2:51 AM said...

count me in dear...lovely event...

Sara's Corner on June 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

Hi Friends thanks a lot for your comments.
Hi Priya, Use of store bought garam masala is fine.

Nammaruchi.blogspt.com on June 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM said...

First time here, you have a lovely blog..lovely event,count me too..

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) on June 11, 2010 at 1:20 AM said...

wow...wonderful event....count me in dear..

Mahi on June 11, 2010 at 4:48 AM said...

Happy Hosting! :)

Padmajha on June 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

Nice theme.count me in..

Fairy Garden on June 14, 2010 at 7:32 PM said...

Nice event I would love to send in my recipe.

SS blogs here on June 18, 2010 at 10:12 AM said...

Hi Saraswati.. nice blog and this sounds like a great event. I have a question, do you mean general garam masala or would something like Pav bhaji masala be ok?

GayathriRaj on June 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM said...

Hey thats a gr8 event Sara....will surely snd in my entry...i have come across ur event frm other blog post....its an interesting evnt....today im gonna send in my entry... :)

Vidya Chandrahas on June 18, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

Nice event, happy hosting..will send my entry soon.

Guna's kitchen on June 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM said...

first time here..... nice event...i want to sent entry

Jayanthy Kumaran on June 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

Count my recipes sara...!
Hearty theme.

Headlines

Sara's Corner
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
d

Click here

Click here
Join
Top Food Blogs
Top Food Blogs

Join Sara's Corner at

Infolinks 2012
Sara's Corner reserves copyright of this blog. Do not copy or use information, text, images without permission of the owner.

google.com, pub-7557486609431298, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
SARA'S CORNER Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template